PAGES

About Me

Thursday, January 16, 2014







Wife. Mama. Daughter. Friend. My husband and I are both from Texas and we are both very proud Texans. We met on spring break while both attending college. It's your typical Harry met Sally story-we met, we dated, we got engaged, we got married and then here comes the shocker, we got pregnant with twins! Olivia and Cole were born October 14, 2013 and are absolutely the loves of my life. My husband gets transferred a lot for his job, right now we are living in Pennsylvania hoping to go home soon! Enjoy this blog, a little piece of my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment on Instagram! It's a small world....we live in North Texas, about an hour above DFW....and we grew up in Pennsylvania, a few hours from Pittsburg! A lot of my friends from high school went to Pitt for college, which is when I moved to Texas! Never thought we would end up staying for good but we love it here! Your twins are adorable! Happy to be following along :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following! Such a small world! I'm glad you like Texas, it's the best :). Liv and I absolutely love your bows and hopefully through this blog you'll get more clients!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design